Electricity North West Ltd owns, operates and maintains the North West’s electricity distribution network, connecting 2.4 million properties, and more than 5 million people in the region to the National Grid. We have been a preferred contractor for over 20 years and carry out all aspects of civil engineering and construction works across ENW’s property portfolio. Many of our directly employed employees are ENW authorised allowing us to carry out works on the system without an ENW presence, therefore freeing up their resources.
Scope of Works
- Construction and Refurbishment of 132 KV substations, switch houses and compounds
- Construction and Refurbishment of 33 KV substations, switch houses and compounds
- Flood Defence and Alleviation works
- Oil Bunding to grid and distribution transformers.
- Drainage Systems including Interceptors and sewer connections.
- Acoustic Housings Construction
- Fencing works.
- Refurbishment of Depots and Offices.