The works consisted of a Upvc and aluminium window replacement scheme on 3 No schools across the Northwest. The works had to be segregated and programmed to allow continual use of the adjacent classrooms, assembly halls and entrances.
- Erection of temporary hoardings and fencing to protect pupils and staff from the works.
- Removal and disposal of existing timber and metal windows and doors.
- Supply and fit new Upvc and aluminium windows and curtain walls.
- Supply and fit new Aluminium door sets.
- Making good to all disturbed internal and external surfaces.