Delta Merseyside Taxis is Europe’s busiest private hire taxi company and their call centre is the busiest taxi dispatch operation in Europe, currently taking in excess of 7 million bookings annually and growing, hence they needed more parking facilities for both staff and their growing fleet to cope with demand.
This Project consisted of various Car Park Formation Works after the Demolition of an existing warehouse.
This project was adjacent to the Mersey Canal so close liaison with British Waterways was required to ensure they were happy with all aspects of the work.
Access to the site was down a narrow side street so consideration had to be given to local businesses that required constant access.
The access system was to be integrated into the existing system so careful client liaison was required to ensure continuity of their system.
Scope of Works
- Demolition and site clearance of existing Warehouse
- Excavation Works.
- Installation of site drainage all connected onto Main sewer.
- Perimeter Fencing and Automatic Entrance Gate Works
- Brickwork repairs and Wall Construction.
- Surfacing to Car Park and Entrance Roadway
- Linemarking works
- High level lighting scheme
- CCTV and access System
- Landscaping scheme