The North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust is the largest ambulance service in the country, providing 24 hour, 365 days a year accident and emergency services to those in need of emergency medical treatment and transport. Their highly skilled staff provide life-saving care to patients in the community and take people to hospital or a place of care if needed.
Scope of Works
- Refurbishment and construction of Hardstandings, Roadways and Paths
- Refurbishment to existing offices
- Refurbishment of the toilet and shower
- Refurbishment of the ambulance bays
- Construction of buildings and extensions