St. Joseph’s is a Voluntary Aided Catholic school in the town of Darwen, Lancashire, with 187 pupils on roll in 7 classes from Reception to Year 6. The school, on its present site was opened in 1976, it is close to open countryside and the moorland around Darwen’s Jubilee Tower.
Scope of Works
- Excavation of 60% of the existing playground and removal.
- Construction of a new retaining wall with K Render finish.
- Construction of new Drainage system.
- Laying of Tarmacadam.
- Laying of Thermoplastic Linemarking to detail carpark spaces, zebra crossings and walkways.
- Soft Landscaping and planting