Transport for Greater Manchester
Transport for Greater Manchester is responsible for investing your money in improving transport services and facilities in the Greater Manchester Area. We have been framework contractor since 2011 and have a contract that runs to 2014. The framework covers all aspect of civil engineering works; with the biggest challenge being to keep the bus stations and metrolink halts open during the redevelopment or refurbishment works.
Scope of Works
- Cat Scanning and location of all existing services.
- Streetworks Supervision
- Erection of Chapter 8 Fencing and signage
- Shuttering and reinforcement works for concrete hardstandings
- Laying of concrete to form new carriageways and hardstandings
- Excavation through hard and soft landscaping
- Laying of ducting and warning tape
- Laying of Drainage pipework and water collection systems
- Formation of Manholes
- Backfilling and making good with Tarmac and Concrete
- Line marking and laying of anti skid grit