Transport for Greater Manchester is responsible for investing your money in improving transport services and facilities in the Greater Manchester Area. We have been framework contractor since 2011 and have a contract that runs to 2014. The framework covers all aspect of civil engineering works; with the biggest challenge being to keep the bus stations and metrolink halts open during the redevelopment or refurbishment works.
Scope of Works
- Cat Scanning and location of all existing services.
- Streetworks Supervision
- Erection of Chapter 8 Fencing and signage
- Shuttering and reinforcement works for concrete hardstandings
- Laying of concrete to form new carriageways and hardstandings
- Excavation through hard and soft landscaping
- Laying of ducting and warning tape
- Laying of Drainage pipework and water collection systems
- Formation of Manholes
- Backfilling and making good with Tarmac and Concrete
- Line marking and laying of anti skid grit