United Utilities holds a license to provide water and sewage services to around seven million people in North West of England. We have been framework contractor since 2013 and have a contract that runs to 2018. The framework covers all aspect of civil engineering, reinstatement and building works to clean water sites and waste water sites; with the biggest challenge being to keep the sites operational during the works.
Scope of Works
- Repair and renewal of the drainage systems.
- Maintenance and repairs of reservoirs and their associated bywashes.
- Maintenance and construction of roadways and paths.
- Maintenance and construction of bunds and plinths
- Maintenance of the buildings internally and externally.
- Maintenance and renewal of roofs.